"Both the hunted and the hunter rely on God."
- Kurdish Proverb (via aestheticintrovert)
(Source: veiledninja, via hotluv-n-emotion)
"Allow beauty to shatter you regularly. The loveliest people are the ones who have been burnt and broken and torn at the seams, yet still send their open hearts into the world to mend again, and again, and again."
- Victoria Erickson (via venuschild)
"I swear by Allah, I never made her angry nor forced her to do anything untill Allah, the Mighty took away her soul. She never made me uneasy, nor did she disobey me, and whenever i looked at her, all my grief and sorrows vanished away."
- Imam Ali (as) regarding Sayyeda Fatema Zahra (sa)
(Source: ishq-ast-abalfazl, via chainofthoughtsss)
"The two best teachers are love and pain."
- Andrea Haskell (via theguccislut)
"Her hair is shiny and as dark as night and I can remember the first time I kissed those curls, asking her, where are the stars? And she said, They’re a little lower papi."
- Junot Diaz (via 33113)
(Source: kate-mcbride, via perksofbeingapunjabi)
I wait for you."
- Six Word Circumstance (via graciouswords)
"You disappear so completely into your head sometimes,” he said. “I wish I could follow you."
- Jace Herondale, City of Ashes (via salacious-musings)
(Source: twistic, via salacious-musings)