We need at least one friend who understands what we do not say.
- Dr. Sunwolf (via salacious-musings)
(Source: jmoening, via salacious-musings)
"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong, than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil."
- Malcolm X (via beautifully-invincible)
(Source: kiboun, via beeeeeeeyaa)
"I liked being with the books: they reminded me of how many ways of thinking existed outside my own - how small and fleeting my pulse was when set alongside those ageing spines."
- Joanna Rossiter (via ybb55)
"I want to be
I want you
to think about kissing
as much as I
- Alena M. (via salacious-musings)
(Source: 400eurojob, via salacious-musings)
"There lacks a filter
between my heart and my hands,
I love in touches."
- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via salacious-musings)